By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many (and which) DS or DS Lites do you personally own?

Just curious who the craziest collectors are amongst us (you know, the ones who must buy the white one *and* the black one *and* the pink one *and* the Pikachu one *and* the jeweled ones, etc.).

I personally own two: one DS in titanium and one DS Lite in white. 

Around the Network

one silver (original) and one white (lite)

Had three, down to two. ebayed one...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

I onw a the original tank which my sister "borrowed" (I'll never see it again) and a polar DS Lite ... I'd like to buy an Onyx one but that will not be happening unless I break my current lite.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they took out the GBA cart and reduced the screen size to create an even smaller (and more portable) system ... maybe in 2008 we'll see a DS Micro ...

Around the Network

Wow...why would you want more than one....unless you were sharing them...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

smaller screen, wtf? And every once in a while I like to play some GBA games, so I'd like to keep that...in fact I wish they'd add a GBA multiplayer port...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have the regular DS titanium and my wife has the regular cobalt blue DS. But then the Lite came out. Now I also own a White DS Lite and my wife has a Pink DS Lite.
Having the four DS systems actually works out. Anytime friends are over and want to play some tetris or clubhouse games, we have a blast. And then, if I ever get a Wii game that can have 4 players connect with DS, then we are all set.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

BenKenobi88 said:
smaller screen, wtf? And every once in a while I like to play some GBA games, so I'd like to keep that...in fact I wish they'd add a GBA multiplayer port...

Much like the Gameboy Micro the DS Micro would not be a "replacement" for the DS Lite ... The purpose of it is for people like me who simply want a more portable version of the DS.

Basically, between a cell-phone, iPod and DS I lose a lot of poket space and would love to upgrade to an iPod Nano and (theoritical) DS Micro in order to reduce the volume of electronic gadgets I am carying around.