By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Odd/Unesxpected things that could happen in Nintendo E3 conference

Nintendo will announce a trade in deal.
Broken PS3 or Xbox360 for a brand new Wii.

Around the Network

It would be a blast when they would go on stage and say this:

Sorry people we have nothing to show you.
(and then the next day spawn them with all they got :P)

There be nothing surprising. Actually there won't be a conference at all. It will be 2 hours of WiiFit and WiiSports played live by housewives while Reggie is cheering for them. Meanwhile the videoscreen will show mainstream media's adoration for Nintendo.

At the end Miyamoto will come up and show WiiMusic and that's it.

Next day:
VGChartz: Nintendo sucks, it was the loser of E3, now they'll lose this war
CNN: Nintendo once again surprised us all with a magnificent show, after Sporting and Fitnessing on Wii, now you can make Music, wow, such an amazing achievement, run to tthe stores before Oprah covers it...

I think two major issues will be addressed by Reggie in his speech:

A. Storage: I expect Iwata to introduce a solution at E3

B. Perceived 3rd party support: I expect Reggie to attempt to curve the public opinion on this issue. I fully expect a quote something along the lines of "The floodgates have opened"

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think two major issues will be addressed by Reggie in his speech:

A. Storage: I expect Iwata to introduce a solution at E3

B. Perceived 3rd party support: I expect Reggie to attempt to curve the public opinion on this issue. I fully expect a quote something along the lines of "The floodgates have opened"

See I cannot see that quote - Reggie likes his bullets too much, I think it'd be more "this coming year, we have more bullets to fire than the terminator" totally forgot about storage - I think that'll be addressed but i think it'll be a firmware download that'll integrate SD cards securely with the channel system and allow you to link them to define your own channels.

Obviously this would be slower than loading straight friom the HD but i think they'd favour this rather than new hardware everyone has to purchase.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Reggie could fall on his nose while walking around during his speech.

Now that´d win E3 hands down.

I won't get disappointed.

BengaBenga said:
There be nothing surprising. Actually there won't be a conference at all. It will be 2 hours of WiiFit and WiiSports played live by housewives while Reggie is cheering for them. Meanwhile the videoscreen will show mainstream media's adoration for Nintendo.

At the end Miyamoto will come up and show WiiMusic and that's it.

Next day:
VGChartz: Nintendo sucks, it was the loser of E3, now they'll lose this war
CNN: Nintendo once again surprised us all with a magnificent show, after Sporting and Fitnessing on Wii, now you can make Music, wow, such an amazing achievement, run to tthe stores before Oprah covers it...

LOL good one I really like it! You're wrong about Oprah though, I never seen the Wii featured in Oprah yet if it is it should be big news...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Nintendo announces that they discontinued Ubisoft license for Wii

MS/ Bungie starting to develop for Wii

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Whuh, wait, where did all this Red Steel 2 talk come from all of a sudden.. ?
I really REALLY hope they'll come up with a storage solution.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046