By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Odd/Unesxpected things that could happen in Nintendo E3 conference

RolStoppable said:
sc94597 said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
I think it's too early for Zelda.

But I guess it's the franchise that hasn't been out in the longest time.

Yup, this sort of thinking is the reason why people keep saying that Nintendo has already ran (or is it "run" in perfect tense?) out of franchises for the Wii.

Lol used up about half of their games so far. Once they use of the other half(if they use them all which I think they will since they have more rescources) then it will be time for sequels to the other early ips. There is also new ips, and 3rd party games to fill in gaps.They really need to research more before saying this.

So you are calling DMeisterJ an ill informed Nintendo basher?

I guess that would be a more conflicting way to say it, but yes. And I don't think he is bashing nintendo. 

Around the Network

Games Featured: Animal Crossing, Wario Land Shake, Pokemon Platinum, Disaster: DoC, (Maybe) Fatal Frame 4

Games Announced: Castlevania, Red Steel 2, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Metroid DS, WarioWare: Balance Board

Maybe/Hopefully: Zelda, Kid Icarus

I also think FFCC: The Crystal Bearers will be heavily shown; this along with Red Steel 2 will take the majority of their third-party time.

I'm having difficulty what they're going to announce for WiiWare, thus far they seem to be letting third parties have free reign over it, so beyond a possible storage solution announcement, WiiWare will not get big announcements from Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Nintendo will step on stage and make the following announcement:

"After reading BruceonGames blog, we just realized how pointless are our business models. We are droping support for the Wii and DS. Time to graduate to HD".

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I might add:

Nintendo announced they already buys the rights to Kingdom Hearts from Disney and starting to work on its sequel on the Wii with Ninty characters on it.

Sean Malstrom will be the surprise guest speaker and starting to speech on disruption and upstreaming the market

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Nintendo buys Sega, & Sonic is good again.....

Around the Network

I think the most unexpected surprise at the Nintendo press conference is when fanboys will be owned by bragging in a very well thought out and presented manner.

That's my big prediction.

Other than that, WTB Mario Galaxy, Mother, Punchout, or Zelda sequel.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Well it only can be better than last year (oh boy did the announcements of wii fit and MKwii Wheel dissapoint me X_X).

RCTjunkie said:
Nintendo buys Sega, & Sonic is good again.....

Agrre and I need to add the buys of Level 5 and High Voltage too.

Red Steel 2 + Free Radical!... Yes, that's happening! At least I think it will!

THE NETHERLANDS

Nintendo to announce a new game that works online with Ubisoft titles to be called Imagine an island full of dead dogz.

I also think Kid Icarus is a no brainer as it would feel like a new IP but is still known and the bow and arrow would work so well with the Wii Mote.