By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Odd/Unesxpected things that could happen in Nintendo E3 conference

Anyway, heres my list:

Free Radical will make Red Steel 2 and TimeSplitters 4 published by Ubisoft

The Conduit publisher was none other than Ubisoft

Legend of zelda for the Wii will announced at the end of the program just like Ninty did in E3 04

Castlevania was actually a multiplatform game, the wii version was a port.

Red Steel 2 will released in 360/ps3 but no Wii version.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

High Voltage would never go to ubisoft knowing what ubisoft may want to do to the game. They already said they are staying away from publishers for now so the game could be based off their ideas and not changed.
They could take red steel 2, I don't want a crappy ubisoft game. While they are at it take all of the ubisoft wii games.
The LoZ being announce wuoldn't be too much of a surprise. I say there is a 70% chance it will be announced.

The rest I'm ok with.

Miyamoto coming out dressed as Ganondorf this time???

I think it's too early for Zelda.

But I guess it's the franchise that hasn't been out in the longest time.

Nintendo retiring.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Um twilight princess was announced a year after windwaker was released. I also believe that it was stated developement was started even before the wii was released. There have been rumors about developement on the wii zelda starting a year before twilight princess' release. 

or this

pichu_pichu said:

or this

Holy hell it's beautiful!!!

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:

Yup, this sort of thinking is the reason why people keep saying that Nintendo has already ran (or is it "run" in perfect tense?) out of franchises for the Wii.

Lol used up about half of their games so far. Once they use of the other half(if they use them all which I think they will since they have more rescources) then it will be time for sequels to the other early ips. There is also new ips, and 3rd party games to fill in gaps.They really need to research more before saying this.

Nintendo will probably just promote Wii Fit again...

Then at the end of the conference have a montage of new games, Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 3, Warioland, etc.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu