By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - FireFox 3 RC2 released!

ssj12 said:
Mummelmann said:
Can't wait for FF3, really pleased with FF2 thus far. The FF2 beta was a tragedy though, it crashed like hell for me and for a lot of other early adopters.
Then again; the very first Ferrari's drove like crap...

Wait till firefox 4... the CEO of Mozilla basically stated that if you take FF3's greatness and features and multiply it by 100 you get FF4. Basically making it become the best browser on the market.

Yeah, can you believe that one of my friends actually recommended Flock to me?! He's a longtime Netscape fan though, by far the slowest and most unstable browser I've come across in my life, worse than IE!

Around the Network

Hey, ssj12, I know you've done it in a thread before, but can you list the main improvements over the last version of FF?

Currently playing: Civ 6

Mummelmann said:
ssj12 said:
Mummelmann said:
Can't wait for FF3, really pleased with FF2 thus far. The FF2 beta was a tragedy though, it crashed like hell for me and for a lot of other early adopters.

Wait till firefox 4... the CEO of Mozilla basically stated that if you take FF3's greatness and features and multiply it by 100 you get FF4. Basically making it become the best browser on the market.

Yeah, can you believe that one of my friends actually recommended Flock to me?! He's a longtime Netscape fan though, by far the slowest and most unstable browser I've come across in my life, worse than IE!

I actually find Flock very good, if I don't use firefox then I use Flock. My most hated browser is Opera, it's really slow...

cdude1034 said:
Hey, ssj12, I know you've done it in a thread before, but can you list the main improvements over the last version of FF?

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/3.0/releasenotes/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

lightbleeder said:
Mummelmann said:
ssj12 said:
Mummelmann said:

I actually find Flock very good, if I don't use firefox then I use Flock. My most hated browser is Opera, it's really slow...

You're kidding, right?