By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - FireFox 3 RC2 released!

it just did an auto-update for me before i saw this.. how can i tell if it is indeed changed to RC2 or just an updated RC1?

Around the Network

what date is the finished version of firefox 3 set for

according to the faq on
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

"When is Download Day?

Download Day will coincide with the general availability of Firefox 3. The clock will start ticking when Firefox 3 goes out the door! We don’t have a definitive date for Firefox 3 yet, but it should be in June."

So i guess we will see it sometime this month

Anyone who wants to post his experiences about it?

konnichiwaa said:
Anyone who wants to post his experiences about it?
RC2 is a bunch of bug fixes, thats about it. Overall it works great.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
obieslut said:
what date is the finished version of firefox 3 set for

no idea, could be next week, could be in two weeks. They have to update the main website for the change too so its whenever everything is done. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Can't wait for FF3, really pleased with FF2 thus far. The FF2 beta was a tragedy though, it crashed like hell for me and for a lot of other early adopters.
Then again; the very first Ferrari's drove like crap...

Mummelmann said:
Can't wait for FF3, really pleased with FF2 thus far. The FF2 beta was a tragedy though, it crashed like hell for me and for a lot of other early adopters.
Then again; the very first Ferrari's drove like crap...

Wait till firefox 4... the CEO of Mozilla basically stated that if you take FF3's greatness and features and multiply it by 100 you get FF4. Basically making it become the best browser on the market. 

My only complaint about Firefox is it's memory footprint. My primary browser is Opera (which still has the best handling of tabs), but VGChartz is not programmed well for Opera so I flip to Firefox for it.

I give this thread a 9.8.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Well RC1 suddenly closed and it kind of annoyed me although I could restore all the tabs, this problem seems solved in RC 2