By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your Wii Fit routine?

lacasse1 said:

In response to "wow. I don't know how you managed to find this thread" I searched Wii routines.  Why do you ask?

most people don't even bother to use the site search, and I couldn't see someone digging though pages in the forums. Typically people just look quick, give up, and then make a thread. I don't mind, just find it interesting.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I've had Wii Fit about 246 days now. When I started I was doing 30 minutes each morning but too often that routine got disrupted by lack of sleep or lack of time until I was weighing myself 3-4 days and actually exercising 1-2 days a week.

Then in Jan I switched to short 15 minute workouts (Strength 2-3xs a week, Yoga 2xs, Aerobics 1-2xs) every day which is working great as I've been able to remain consistant and work out 5-7 days a week every week.

I start with yoga, then do some strength and finish with aerobics.
Balance I randomly do in between other daily stuff.

And yeah, that's before going to bed, can't force myself to get up earlier than I have to for work.

1 - body test plus balance tests
2 - yoga - spinal twist, bridge, cobra, triangle, downward facing dog
3 - strength- torso twist, plank, jackknife, push ups
4 - advanced step
5 - rhythm boxing (expert mode)

If I have extra time/energy -
6- Point and laugh at people who go to the gym for wasting their money
7- Beat them into a coma when they get all mad.
8- Steal their girlfriend.

nordlead said:
wow. I don't know how you managed to find this thread. So who here is still doing the routine they outlined above? I'm not However, I started doing other exercises, but I think I'm going to start doing my Wii Fit routine as it did work before and helped me lose 10lbs.

Wow.  Didn't even notice how old this thread was until I read your comment.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

I stopped doing my Wii Fit exercise, but I plan on starting soon again.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

My thread has been revived! Cool!

To answer nordlead's question, my Wii Fit routine has changed drastically but that's mainly because I now work out at a gym so Wii Fit is used for weight tracking, push ups, plank challenges and jack knifes for the days I don't go to the gym.

Signature goes here!

I do 30 minutes of strength training every day (even sat and sun) but i think im going to do it for just 5 days a week cause i fell im over doing it but i managed to do up to 10 hours of exercising. ive had wii for about 3 weeks now.