By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was down at my local store today, and noted several odd things

2999kr is very cheap! Even for just a regular 40Gb PS3. U sure it wasn't 3999 kr?

What is the normal price of the PS3 in the same type of chains in Norway? And the "official"/recommended price?

Also, 5000 MGS4 bundles for just one (big) electronic chain would for a tiny country like Norway (pop 4.8 mill) be extremely impressive. Based on that number, a 15K estimate for the whole country sounds reasonable. And that would translate into 900,000 MGS4 bundles in a country the size of the US (x60). Hmm... that actually makes me not believe in those numbers. I bet the clerk was a lying punk.

Around the Network

Ocarina of time was Game of the year 1998!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Naum said:
2999 NKR for a MGS4 bundle??

damn that's cheaper then here in Sweden, 4400 SKR = 730 US$

and the salary in Norway are way better then here in Sweden.

I just read today that Sweden has the highest salary in Europe. Or the European union I kinda forgot (if it is the latter one, please ignore this.)

Either way, the Swedes get 20 times more pay then you're average Romanian.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Damn I love Norway, OSLO BABY!!!

Everything is expenisve as hell damn you KRONER!!!

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

If sweeden are selling the bundles early then just kindly let me go over there to get a couple to sell back in the uk lol

Around the Network

That is a huge amount of bundles, I just hope that they can sel

I refuse to believe this

apparently in NA the bundles being given out are 15K

I doubt Norway would get the same..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

StarCraft has sold over 10,000,000 copies world wide. It is not the best selling PC game ever but it is a very high selling PC game. It's sold over 5,000,000 copies in South Korea alone now.

PC Gamer

that 5000 bundles figure is pretty large seeing as the largest electronics retailer in canada (futureshop) listed only 4000 bundles for preorder (they sold out in hours).

(*the following is just posted because whenever I call futureshop the largest electronics retailer in canada people always rebuke by saying bestbuy is.

"They also operate 51 Best Buy and 128 Future Shop stores throughout Canada." 

"2001 - Best Buy acquires the Canada-based electronics-chain Future Shop Ltd.[9], which marks the company's entrance to the international marketplace;[10] though fully owned by Best Buy, Futureshop remains to this day a separate entity operating independently from Best Buy Canada"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Buy       )

Esmoreit said:
Naum said:
2999 NKR for a MGS4 bundle??

damn that's cheaper then here in Sweden, 4400 SKR = 730 US$

and the salary in Norway are way better then here in Sweden.

I just read today that Sweden has the highest salary in Europe. Or the European union I kinda forgot (if it is the latter one, please ignore this.)

Either way, the Swedes get 20 times more pay then you're average Romanian.

Norway is indeed higher than Sweden but is not part of the EU. The country that has the highest salary in EU is Ireland but Sweden isn't far behind.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...