By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aerosmith, GN'R, Metallica & Megadeth.

Now Loading... Please Wait!

Around the Network

How about some 20 minute long Rush epics? 2112 and Cygnus X-1 Book II would separate the the true rock stars from the herd.

youll all can let harmonix know on the official website. PS HEART was accually good

Don't talk about the Eagles with El Duderino on this thread. He might snap. I heard he fuckin hates the Eagles

Oh man, I heard "In Too Deep" and "Land of Confusion" on two different radio stations today. Needless to say, I turned up the volume and annoyed others since I don't have my top on my Jeep (or doors hehe)

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Genesis, especially with Phil as the frontman, is just plain awesome. I approve of this topic.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONITE

@CameronHall1 - Yeah sorry, that was me. Chili-dog night.

@zsidane - Rock on, dude. All good choices.

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

Phil Collins makes me want to put my head through a plate glass window.

Peter Gabriel, on the other hand, is fantastic.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/