By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have my BAC EXAME next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is NADIR,17 years old,I leave in ALGERIA,and i have my bac exame next week!!!!

so i want everybody to wish me good luck,please,that will give me more courage,and if someone passes it too tell me,this exame is really hard

Around the Network

Good luck, whats the exam on?

Holy crap, dude! That exam is impossible! You'd have a better chance trying to beat Ikaruga with a broken Atari Jaguar controller. Oh man........

Er, I mean, GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!!

poor guy. never had a chance.

(physics,science,maths,english,sports,frensh,philosophy,history,arabic,islamic,)thats all

LOL.thanks a lot d21lewis

Around the Network

That's what I'm here for!

you are my hero

we should ban him so he can study for it, and not be distracted by VGChartz, right?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Go and study! Don't stick around!

Good luck!

This is invisible text!

Grey Acumen said:
we should ban him so he can study for it, and not be distracted by VGChartz, right?

I should have got you to do that for me... I have been having exams constantly recently