By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The floodgates are officially open: 4 quality Wii games in 2 days

Four crappy games they wouldnt dare release on the other consoles.IF you are happy with this ....so be it.

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Four crappy games they wouldnt dare release on the other consoles.IF you are happy with this ....so be it.

What evidence do you have for any of the games being crappy?

Seriously, these games may not be among the greatest games of all time, but I have seen nothing which would imply that these games would be (particuarly) bad.

HappySqurriel said:
Diomedes1976 said:

What evidence do you have for any of the games being crappy?

Seriously, these games may not be among the greatest games of all time, but I have seen nothing which would imply that these games would be (particuarly) bad.

He got it from the same place he gets his sales information from.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Soriku said:
Diomedes1976 said:

You just fed him.

Oh wow.

I guess these games are a bigger deal than I realized if fanboys are coming here to damage control it.

In other news, according to neogaf the From Software Action RPG's name has been listed (MOONSPEAK).

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
Diomedes1976 said:

You just fed him.

No, that would be directly trying to address that claim. This is just warning others. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

@ Soriku

That picture sums up my feelings perfectly.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ, I'd like to ask you something:

Don't you feel a little bit stupid for getting owned by a 13 year old every day, several times?

Erm... Soriku doesn't "own" me every day.

But the day that I start letting kids six years younger than me unnerve me is the day I kill myself.  Soriku may have owned me, but who cares?  This is the internet.

And I think this is the first time that he's owned me.

EDIT:  Also, what does Cry moar mean?  I always thought it was an intentional misspelling.

EDIT 2:  I should have specified.  My feelings are that of the guy on the right "Sheesh, you think they'd be happy that Spyborgs doesn't end with a 'z'".  

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28638 Make that 5?

Wii are in a roll!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg