By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Getaway 3 and Eight Days are cancelled

@EaglesEye

they were never cheered as PS3 domination ones....

Eight days was cheered on for showing T3H Might cells 4D power!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Interesting, especially since the PS3 will have to rely more heavily on 1st and 2nd party titles than the PS2 had to.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Imperial said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOME ONE !!!!

GETAWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S LIKE AS IMPORTANT AS GTA IV TO ME !!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well getaway 1 was ok, but 2 was dire.

3 could have been a good gta clone, but i guess its closed now

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I want to seriously know what titles the teams are being re-allocated to

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

wasn't eight days that game that was shown off way before the ps3 was actually shown? thats kinda weird, it must have not been very far along for 2+ years of development.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
I want to seriously know what titles the teams are being re-allocated to

maybe yoshida is making them to make another casual title for xmass.

Wow, that really sucks. I was interested in both titles.
Now tell us, where are our other games that have had little to no media attention. I'm looking at you Eyedentify! Cancelled as well!?

spdk1 said:
wasn't eight days that game that was shown off way before the ps3 was actually shown? thats kinda weird, it must have not been very far along for 2+ years of development.

the engine for the game was completed last month,,they were just beginig to start making the game 

Sony London has started to shift focus to more Casual games, as 4/5 games they mention have a decided casual fair.

I do expect Getaway and Eight days to still be in production, but this time by Sony Computer Entertainment America, rather than London.

Also, I think Killzone 2 did have a part to play in this, as they are of course giving that resources.

SpartanFX said:
spdk1 said:

the engine for the game was completed last month,,they were just beginig to start making the game

that explains it, well at least they can use the engine for other things or try again next year.