By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect 2 will "blow people away!"

@squall_Leonhart

FFX had a WOW factor as it was the first release on a new platform.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

If Mass Effect 2 will be like the first one, then Bioware will disappoint again. Mass Effect was not a great RPG (it was good, but nowhere near Baldur's Gate 2).

I'm ten times more excited for Dragon Age, the spiritual sequel of BG2.

Mass Effect 2 will also be coming to the PC and PS3.

Oops is that BioShock 2? So both Bioshock 2 and Mass effect 2 will be out in 2009. 

DMeisterJ said:
Please Bioware:

Do not use the same tired good (whoops, I mean Paragon), and bad (erm, Renegade?) thing again.

It's getting tired.

Great game, but I'm tired of that same good guy/bad guy routine.

Can u elabroate on this?  Note that I havent played ME, but I suspect it has something about the player to be able to choose his actions good/evil. What's your chriticism?

starcraft said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
lol @ NJ5

OT: This game should be good, but dev's have claimed that their games will 'blow people away' in the past only for the game to be mediocre!

Yeah but Bioware are always right. 

Have you played Mass Effect?

It blew.  In the good way. 

mass effect was ok, but didnt make me stick to it till the end, im sure they will improve the grafix as that was a sorta low point for mass effect, but the game recived rave reviews. fingers crossed for a ps3 release though

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

News anchor: "Developer tries to hype his own game... After the break, the weather forecast."

LOL!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

EaglesEye379 said:
Mass Effect 2 is right up there alongside BioShock 2, Resi 5, APB, Alan Wake, FF13 (hopefully) as the most anticipated of 2009.

If they fix the slightly clunky interface, make combat more satisfying and make the side quests more meaningful and varied, this will definitely 'blow' in a good way!

I agree with the second part 100%.

Dno said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Mass Effect 2 is right up there alongside BioShock 2, Resi 5, APB, Alan Wake, FF13 (hopefully) as the most anticipated of 2009.

If they fix the slightly clunky interface, make combat more satisfying and make the side quests more meaningful and varied, this will definitely 'blow' in a good way!

I agree with the second part 100%.

WHat I bolded they did fix. It's called the PC version :)

Mass Effect can blow me any time.

I have played the game on PC few hours (Got my Spectre license) and I like it very much. I'm going to play more of it after my exam on saturday. Is Mass Effect 2 going to come to PC the same time as the 360 and when is it coming out?

@TheRealMafoo

How is combat more satisfying in the PC version when its the same? I was talking about the weapon physics, blast animations etc. etc.

The interface is also the same, its just that its slight easier to control using mouse and keyboard.