By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you regret buying

The recent ones:
Lego Star Wars the complete saga (I had played through the first two several times)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (I just got too many games)

Around the Network

(PS3) Enchanted Arms- Just can't get into it.

(XBOX) Morrowwind-Not nearly as good as everyone made it out to be.

(Wii) Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz-Puke

(Wii) T.V. Show King-Me and my ball and chain like playing trivia games together, this one showed promise, it lied.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

PS3- Tony Hawk's Project 8, Enchanted Arms(though I really never gave it much of a chance, so that may change).
PS2- Too many to name, but the all-stars of suck are Driv3r, Alias, Front Mission 4, and probably that Arc the Lad game I had
Genesis- Super Thunder Blade... can't remember any more, but that game really sticks out for having turned the suck up to 11.
NES- Hydlide and Deadly Towers ....honestly, I don't think there were any others....
2600- That Star Wars light saber game and E fucking T. Welcome to the suck.

I'm sure there were others, but I've blocked those memories.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I don't regret buying anything, and I paid for Action 52 and Color a Dinosaur.

You R teh Hardcore, that's why. You are so hardcore you can't afford clothes to play in. ------ The first game that comes to mind is Army Men Sarges Heroes 2 for N64... except my sisters friend liked the game enough so that I sold her my N64 for £30 (N64,1 controller, 1 game) And then 1 week later bought my sister's N64 with 3 games (MK64, Snowboard Kids and a rugrats game) for a measly £10.

viewtiful joe: red hot rumble .... it wasn't what I was expecting

Around the Network
Soriku said:
hunter_alien said:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ( PSone )

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius ( PC )

Both where unplayable pieces of garbage :?

WTH? Die! :( I loved that game. EA's best game.

OT: There hasn't been a game I regret buying though I didn't like SMG that much.

are you kidding,you almost regret buying smg

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Sonic the Hedgehog, DMC 4 and Call of Duty 3. I returned them back to EB Games for a full refund within three days.