By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you regret buying

Legends of Wrestling for the PS2: The counter-move system was like the kicking system in Madden football.

Star Wars Bounty Hunter for GC: You have to scan and identify your bounties. Which means you have to switch to first-person view and and then cannot move! Just hope your bounty doesn't...ya know...run.

Fight Night for X Box: Not a bad game, but I didn't feel it was worth 50 clams so I took it back.

Star Wars Jedi Power Battles for GBA: Not a bad game, but didn't compare to the awesomeness of the DC and PS2 versions.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

Lair - yes . . . I admit it . . . I bought it. It was sold back to Gamestop a few weeks later with some when they ran some good trade-in promoptions. I think I put the credit towards Halo 3.

I give this thread a 9.7. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ( PSone )
Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius ( PC )

Both where unplayable pieces of garbage :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Gran Turismo. Because to play it I had to buy a broken PS from a friend & a working PS from a shop and swap the serial stickers in order to get a refund. Only to find out I didn't like the game anyway.

LAIR and tomorrow never mother-fuckin dies on the psone

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Advance Wars 2.
I bought it for my DS on recommendation. I played it for an hour or so. Then it kicked my ass and I haven't touched it since. I realized that I don't really like that kind of games. Now I just feel bad everytime I look at it.

Also Unreal 2.
... it wasn't that good, it was just somewhat pretty. Never finished that either.

This is invisible text!

Mario Party 5, wasn't anything like 4, so I stopped buying from the series after that.

I only buy good games, unlike you guys.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pichu_pichu said:
Mario Party 5, wasn't anything like 4, so I stopped buying from the series after that.

As far as I remember the music on 4 was tight.

Assasin's creed.