By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you game on? SDTV or HDTV

HDTV - 52" Sony XBR4

Around the Network

I have a Daewoo 15 inch portable cathode ray televison which I believe is 13 years old.

Although it sometimes gets swapped with a younger (7-8y/o) Beko of a similar design.

Or occasionally I will go downstairs where we have a 32" widescreen tv about 6 years old (it has a flat screen, but it is not a flat screen in that I think it is still CRT)

RolStoppable said:
okr said:

SDTV (the damn thing won't break down).

Same for me, I have the thing already since more than 10 years.

Hehe, my 52" Sony Bravia XBR4 broke within a few months.  LCD screen was decetive and splotches of colors appeared.  Thank God for warranties.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

PS3 and SDTV. Don't like it though but no choice I guess. They're still too expensive and I just got my PS3.

47" Samsung 120hz lcd.. for the most part, sometimes i let someone else watch movies on the good tv and i play on my 40" lcd instead..

Playing Beyond! 

50 Blu-Ray movies

67 BR disc PS3 Games

Around the Network

ps3 and x360 on sdtv

PS3 and Wii on a Samsung HDTV. I didn't like the Wii through component originally (the jaggies were annoyingly obvious at first) but I got used to it. Also I've since seen a Wii played in SD and it looked less vibrant.. PS3 looks a heck of lot better in HD as you'd expect

30 something inch LG 720p hdtv

sdtv for me.

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.