By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you game on? SDTV or HDTV

I game on an SDTV, circa 2000 (and a refurbished one at that! Best $100 investment in an electronic product for me.)

Around the Network

Wii on 27" SDTV.

scottie said:
Kratos0518 said:

Just wondering, since we now have about 32 million next gen consoles out there (Wii not included).

I game on HDTV

Wow, pointless flamebait aside...

At uni, I play on an approx 30" SDTV

During Uni hols I play on my parents LCD HDTV 

Come on,, quit being so sensitive I have a PS3 and a Wii, my Wii is connected via component cables to my HDTV which makes it look a little better but it still can't touch what my PS3 outputs though. Which is why I didn't include the Wii in my count. But just for your sake and to be POLITICALLY correct by VGCHARTZ count we have 59 million nextgen* consoles out there. So what do you game on, SDTV or HDTV?

PSN - Kratos0518

360 on 19" Toshiba MV19K2R SDTV.

50" Sony Bravia Plasma 1080p HDTV

Around the Network

@ Kratos

The PS3, 360 and Wii are all current gen. :P

Xponent said:

@ Kratos

The PS3, 360 and Wii are all current gen. :P

You know 50 plus people, posts before you clearly understood the context of the post, it's simply an informal poll of what we the VGCHARTZ community game on. Just loosen up and answer SDTV or HDTV. I wasn't trying to start a war.

PSN - Kratos0518

^^ Lol, Why don't you chill out. Besides, I've already answered.

HD - 32" Sony Bravia

I have a 27 inch Sharp SDTV that my son broke out the off/on button when he was just over 1 (he's 5 now).

The set is showing no signs of aging -- neither is the slightly newer Sharp 27 incher up stairs.

I have started to work on my wife about getting an HDTV for Xmas though. I am taking the family to Disneyworld in December, so I figure I would be due a gift.

(But then again, since I average buying a game or so a week, I probably already have my gift).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV