By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom gamers day - embargo lifted, new videos up!

I was really dissapointed in the SF4 videos, I was hoping the game in motion would change my view on how the game looks, but it actually looks worse in motion. Graphics may have advances quite a lot, but the 2D models are much more fluid, just give me Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Bionic Commando looks really good, I was impressed.

I was indifferent about the dark void video, didn't really stand out at all.

Spyborgs has caught my attention, although there was not really much gameplay to be seen there it has potential.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Can someone fill me in on the new stuff for RE5, Spyborgs, and Bionic Commando?

@work so can't watch. Merci buckets!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Spyborgs looks pretty cool, but damn, that's not a lot of Wii love from Capcom compared to the other consoles...

some more announcements would of been good,but i think theyre holding some off for E3

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

thekitchensink said:
Can someone fill me in on the new stuff for RE5, Spyborgs, and Bionic Commando?

@work so can't watch. Merci buckets!

Bionic Commando: Imagine a gorgeous version of Spider-Man set in a post-apocalyptic future with guns and you're halfway there.

RE5: Not much new information but the developers basically state the story will continue and parts will be resolved, gameplay is a continuation of RE4, the game is around 60% complete while the final game should have around 20 hours of gameplay.

Spyborgs: Not much has been released yet, looks like a humourous platfomer.