By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

I want to believe =)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

I actually think the graphics are more than good enough, and I'll fistfight anybody who disagrees. People whining about the graphics aren't gonna give it a chance anyway, because it's not a sequel and doesn't have enough brown in it. I'd actually be comfortable with them making the graphics WORSE if the gameplay was super amazing.

The screenshots sucked.

The trailer rocked.

Now we wait a year and see what happens. I for one welcome new IPs that try to appeal to all ages with an attractive art style, co-op, fishheaded robots playing banjos, and invisible turntables. And if it turns out to be a crappy game in 2009, I won't buy it! And if it's awesome, I will! Try and stop me!

Zack and Wiki is a great game so I will check out Spyborgs impressions. I think people are being a bit unfair towards it. The graphics do look a bit unpolished but the game is still in Alpha stage so that's not suprising but I do like the concept.

AFter reading that I believe - then I utter the name Spyborg and suddently I remember Spykids in 3d and determine I wan't none of that.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

The trailer looks cool but I wonder how it does play.

At least is not showelware like other companies do (yeah like ubisoft).

Around the Network

Zack and wiki has a terrible name too, and it still kicks ass. Don't hate the new kid just because he's named Hitler Von Wittledong.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Bobbuffalo said:
The trailer looks cool but I wonder how it does play.

At least is not showelware like other companies do (yeah like ubisoft).

Red Steel was awesome. Go Die.

This sounds very promising.
I

"Most of the stuff on the Wii is ports or micro-game stuff and I think most gamers are getting pretty sick of it. I don't want to mince words: We actually wanted to make a game."

It was with those fightin' words that Bionic Games designer Mike Stout started his Captivate 08 presentation of Spyborgs in Las Vegas this week. Though we've seen a couple of early stages and the same debut trailer as you, we're still not sure if the game's living up to the gauntlet being thrown down.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/06/03/joystiq-impressions-spyborgs-wii/

So this game is going to be a major effort. The name and style is just meant to be part of the fun.

Still, this is going to be a MAJOR EFFORT.

That's good enough for me. It shows Capcom is giving the Wii some real support.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Sweet, the wii get's it's first high budget game. THey BETTER use some of that money to advertise it.

Ubisoft should look closely at what capcom is doing.