By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can someone help me choose which game to buy?

I'ma go out on a limb here: Earthbound :3 lol, just kidding^^; I'd probably go with Metroid Prime 3 first.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

super paper Mario would be a better choice.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

MP3 is a great game, but it is not everyone's cup of tea. If you have ever played a Metroid game before, and enjoy the style, you should definitely get MP3 right now.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

I only own MP3 out of those, but it's an incredible game

Depends of what games you like.

Super Paper Mario is a light, easy RPG that's quite easy to get into, play and beat. If you like easier games or RPG's in general, get that one first.

Metroid Prime 3 is the best FPS-type game on the Wii at the moment, period. If for some reason you don't like SPM (what's wrong with you? :P) or if you prefer shooters , buy MP3.

I'm assuming that Dragon Quest = Dragon Quest: Swords, which isn't apparently that great. I'd buy the other two games before even considering DQ.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

See sig sig and avatar, dragon quest swords is a suck spinoff don't get it.

Hands down, get Metroid Prime 3. DQ sucks and Super Paper Mario isn't as epic.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

Metroid Prime 3 easily.

Metroid Prime 3. Of course....you might want to wait til after e3 when I expect retro will announce the Prime Trilogy in one package.

Metroid Prime 3 >>>>>>>>>>> rest.