By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Do Not Blame Wii Fit: UBISOFT BOYCOTT Edition!!!!!

Is Frank gaining weight?

Around the Network

Wait, I'm bald, I don't have glasses, it looks like there's a floating hand in my right eye, I have no navel, and you somehow gained 100 pounds playing Wii Fit??? And damn, I want that new fanny pack.

SnowWhitesDrug said:

i posted these in another thread so i will post them here for you guys to see to :p

"Balance Board Compatible" Wow!!!!!

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Wait, I'm bald, I don't have glasses, it looks like there's a floating hand in my right eye, I have no navel, and you somehow gained 100 pounds playing Wii Fit??? And damn, I want that new fanny pack.

It is after your oh so well documented shave job.

When is the nether parts up?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

jlauro said:
Is Frank gaining weight?

It's me "BEFORE" Wii Fit. I've got my BMI down below 24 now, working towards 23.

Around the Network

haha classic as always I see Ubi has started going the road of EA >_> not a good thing

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Okay, I put some hair on your scrawny little head.

Somehow I feel sickly responsible for this madness.

super_etecoon said:
Somehow I feel sickly responsible for this madness.

Yes. It was your comment that changed the course of the world.

Nintendo Zealot said:
Is petz catz 3 real? and actually balance board compatible?

I get a chuckle that so many people find that one plausible.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.