By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Incremental number of posts in threads..

how do you do it final fan? thats nice, and can you do it while keeping the post in the original thread?

Edit: lol i see your edit, any way I didnt know you could do that, but yeah it would be cool to be able to see it in context. fkusumot is ioi's new boss lol

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
fkusumot said:
SnowWhitesDrug said:
the number system is great, it would be good to then have that number like an anchor so you can link some one directly to that exact post, it would then save them from having to scroll to the number ;)
Yeah, that would definitely be a cool feature!
Yeah, to bad we don't already have that.

[edit: Oh nevermind, I get what you mean now. But the timestamp is good enough for me. Or the Find function.]

Yeah, we have that but it would be nice to have an anchor that took them to a post in a page. The view button has it's purposes  also but there's other little stuff you could have that would make things easier to navigate.

Edit: Ah, you had an edit, yeah, seems like you get the idea. 

SnowWhitesDrug said:
how do you do it final fan? thats nice, and can you do it while keeping the post in the original thread?
Just click the "View Post" button under someone's post. Unfortunately there is NOT an anchor version AFAIK, so in that sense it's not what you're talking about.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ah yep dont worry, view post, i see, i get it all now, noobness declining

Edit: lol just saw your post :p thanks though!

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

what about getting an alert when you have been quoted. i think that would be good so you can go back and defend your argument.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
fkusumot said:
SnowWhitesDrug said:
the number system is great, it would be good to then have that number like an anchor so you can link some one directly to that exact post, it would then save them from having to scroll to the number ;)
Yeah, that would definitely be a cool feature!
Yeah, too bad we don't already have that.

[edit: Oh nevermind, I get what you mean now. But what with timestamps and the Find function, it's a low priority for me.]

You can do this too. All you have to do is add &start=<reply#>

So although fkusumot's post is #5, it is the 4th reply to the topic, so you stick in a &start=4 

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I agree with Fkusumot....would help navigation a lot

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I agree with my good friend Frank

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I support this resolution.

"Like you know"

Agree,
Maybe even smaller page sizes, like 25 posts if possible and maybe the threads would work on the wii internet channel again, but don't know if it would really work though