By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you really want to protest Ubisoft

something tells me that you made that story up.

Around the Network

I could protest, but I'm so amused by Ubisoft's horrible PR shitstorm that I don't think I actually want to see it end.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

"something tells me that you made that story up."

Yes, that sounds like me. Want me to forward you my receipt?

I salute you sir...........that's quite a creative, and hopefully effective, method in order to highlight your concerns with Ubisofts's approach to the wii.

naznatips said:
kingofwale said:
Could've donated all that money to any of AIDS fighting group in African.

Instead of seeing those package getting thrown out, you can actually save a life or two. But hey, your money. :)

You could have donated that $600 you spent on that PS3 and fed a whole lot more starving children. People spend money for a variety of things. Spending it on a joke is certainly a valid one.

Somehow I don't believe me spending money on my own enjoyment, vs spending things that is FOR SURE to thrown out... aren't quite the same.

All I'm saying is, opportunity cost of that is 0 with the stun, could've spent on a more worthy cause. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

how do you send a note with a package on amazon? I might just do this too.

DKII said:
"something tells me that you made that story up."

Yes, that sounds like me. Want me to forward you my receipt?

sure, and if u did you took this too far, makes me laugh.

DKII

How about this? SHow me the reciepts and I shall donate the exact same amount to Red Cross. :)

How's that?

I personally also challenge all the Nintendo fans (as well as everybody else) to match this... People in certain parts of the world need help, please give generously

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Does Ubisoft even have any developers in France any more? I'm not sure that the people at the Montreuil-sous-Bois headquarters do anything other than count the money their studios abroad generate.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

If some don't want to send a shovel, you all chould just print taht pic of Miyamoto and mail it to them. It would cost less in both materials and postage.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs