By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kindom Hearts 3

I been hearing that KH3 will be on wii! Now i do not know if this is true or not and i hope you guys can tell me what you think of it and any news you have heard. Thanks!

Around the Network

well alot of rumors have said its going to wii,and i hope it is,but those are just rumors

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

even if it does it wont come out for another 2 or 3 years.

Some rumors i heard is that we will see somthing at E3.

It says Birth by Sleep on the back, which is the name of the psp version. It's probably photoshopped for sure...but I don't doubt that the Wii is getting a Kingdom Hearts in the next year or so.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

Does Nintendo still use the Official Seal of Quality in PAL?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

A monster hit it will be if it comes out exclusively for the Wii.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

DragonLord said:
It says Birth by Sleep on the back, which is the name of the psp version. It's probably photoshopped for sure...but I don't doubt that the Wii is getting a Kingdom Hearts in the next year or so.
When is the psp Kh out?

When it's announced it will be just as I said in my sig.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Wiitard448 said:
DragonLord said:
When is the psp Kh out?

No release date yet, but most speculate it will come out this year in Japan...next year in the US.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450