By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would happen if...

...Square Enix released a port of Final Fantasy VII on the Wii.

What would happen?

Edit:

Alright, a remake of FFVII.

Around the Network

Hmm you should have written.

What would happen if they released the remake of FFVII on the Wii ;).

People would be like, "WOAH DUDE!"

You're asking a very open ended question.

I know what I would say:

"WTF LOL!"

It's kind of a ongoing theme in my life at the moment.

Alright...

What if they released a remake of FFVII on the Wii? Would it fix the relationship between Nintendo and Square? Would it severe Sony's relationship with Square? Would Wii sales increase for all the FF Fanboys buying a Wii to play it?

Around the Network

well a port wouldnt be very well recieved,they would like a remake much more

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

tehsage said:
Alright...

What if they released a remake of FFVII on the Wii? Would it fix the relationship between Nintendo and Square? Would it severe Sony's relationship with Square? Would Wii sales increase for all the FF Fanboys buying a Wii to play it?

Well one thing I am sure off is that we will get then 100's of Boycott SE threads =p.

I'd say that Square-Enix has a strong relationship with all three console makers this generation. I don't see why it would show some kind of loyalty shift when they've already released several FF ports on the DS and GBA.

If it was crap, people would blame Ubisoft

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

IMO a FF7 remake would work much better as a PSP2 launch title lol. Or may be just a psp/ps3 game in general. I bet more FF7 fans play on Sony consoles though. May be a Final Fantasy 6 remake for Wii? Or chrono trigger? Those would be awsome