By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SW & HW SALES UP! ----- STEADY Week!

@nj5 the 40gb ps3 has never had a price cut, so i don't know where you got that from. the only price cut the ps3 has experienced in europe is the 60gb version, which was only reduced to clear.

Around the Network

@DOATS1: That model doesn't exist anymore. The price of the main/only model decreased as I said it did, I don't see a more fair way to put it. It's Sony's decision, not mine!

If you wanted to buy a PS3 at launch, it would always cost you 600 € (the 20 GB model didn't exist here). Now it always costs you 400 €, unless you manage to find some little village where a 60 GB unit sat on a shelf since last year.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Gamer4life said:
At this rate the PS3 will never catch the 360 as it is dead even in NA and they sell about 8k more in Japan. It is awesome for the 360. Horrible for PS3.

Who are you and why are you spouting such rubbish

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Gamer4life said:
At this rate the PS3 will never catch the 360 as it is dead even in NA and they sell about 8k more in Japan. It is awesome for the 360. Horrible for PS3.

Another joke account.  There have been many lately.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

You know that even if GRID was released for the Wii it wouldnt be the same dont you?

I think the GRID numbers will be revised ,the game has scored very high in UK in both versions and I would expect it to perform equally well in most other european markets.Great game ,great graphics ,deformations ,phisics ....a great racer all round.

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
You know that even if GRID was released for the Wii it wouldnt be the same dont you?

I think the GRID numbers will be revised ,the game has scored very high in UK in both versions and I would expect it to perform equally well in most other european markets.Great game ,great graphics ,deformations ,phisics ....a great racer all round.

You are correct, it would be even better.

If you're going to use subtle jabs at Wii, I'm going to punch back.   You know...being a violent American and all.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

MaximusOptimus said:
Gamer4life said:

Really. Then can you care to explain to me why 360 just beat PS3 in HW sales this week by almost 20k. You SONY fanboys seem to have a lot of time to spend so I will be waiting for a proper answer. Sorry most of the 360 owners are playing Ninja Gaiden 2 and many of the other games in 360's library. Hopefully you SONY fanboys stop using ur PS3 as a web user(LOL) and blu ray player and use it for games.

@gamer4life

WW no Ps3 still beat 360...WTF are you going on about

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gamer4life said:
MaximusOptimus said:
Gamer4life said:

Really. Then can you care to explain to me why 360 just beat PS3 in HW sales this week by almost 20k. You SONY fanboys seem to have a lot of time to spend so I will be waiting for a proper answer. Sorry most of the 360 owners are playing Ninja Gaiden 2 and many of the other games in 360's library. Hopefully you SONY fanboys stop using ur PS3 as a web user(LOL) and blu ray player and use it for games.

I generally do that, and I am pretty sure that most other people on this site do. In terms of being buying games, could you explain to me why SW weekly is better than 360 despite the 700k lead. However, the world is just not one territory as you seem to forget when you think that the 360 has a 20k lead, it just does not. Dead is certainly the wrong word to describe the PS3 is the US, its sales are close to the 360, and if the PS3 is dead, what is the 360, having trailed every week this year WW.

Ajax said:
but in Europe we've got enough crazy people too, like football hooligans who sometimes even kill each other

As long as they only kill each other, I'd call it the best side of darwinism 

Were mafiosi too so happy to kill each other! And I don't understand why on earth polices everywhere try to stop mafia wars instead of let them continue...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!