By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SW & HW SALES UP! ----- STEADY Week!

RolStoppable said:
MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
Codemasters needs to bring GRID to the Wii, they also did a DS version after all. I want GRID!

I know, it's a real shame. At least you can play it on the DS.

Or on the 360 at a friend's place. I'd still like to own a Wii version though.

Start a petition!

Or boycott Codemasters

Around the Network
Stever89 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@azrm

yeah your right...if it doesn't get to a million by R2....no chance

R2 itself will kill it of.
______
@STever 89

EU is becoming the dominant market slowly
_______
I must say again WOW @ 360

price drop made it go from a standard of 40K to 70K

EU becoming the larger market doesn't explain why every console (and I mean EVERY console) is doing better in the EU/Others market except for the Wii.

I'm starting to think it's two different factors. The first factor being the HD consoles are hitting their price satuation point in NA, the 360 more so than the PS3, while the Wii has a very high perceived value (meaning it's cheap not because of it's price, but because it's perceived to have a high value for a low price). This is causing lower sales for the HD consoles in NA, but the Wii continues to have high sales. While in the EU/Others market, the 360 has just had a price drop, not to mention the GTA4, and Sony has strong brand loyalt, so their sales are just now taking off. While the Wii on ther other hand may not have the high perceived value that it does in NA, so it's sales are lower and a bit more normal. Probably stronger competition has a little bit to do with it as well.

the European Union already has almost a population of 500 mill , whole Europe +700 mill, so that's quite some more people than in North America

''Hadouken!''

RolStoppable said:
Codemasters needs to bring GRID to the Wii, they also did a DS version after all. I want GRID!

Firebrand Games made GRiD for DS and are now working on a Wii title....and the CEO stated they want to take GRiD to the Wii with their almost finished Wii specific game engine.

Codemasters stated if enough support is garnered for the project, they'll green light it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:

Or on the 360 at a friend's place. I'd still like to own a Wii version though.

Start a petition!

Or boycott Codemasters

I have a club that I made specifically for if I ever meet you irl. You wonder, "How will he know who I am?"

...I'll just know.

!!

LOL!!

Has Zen told you what that means yet? 

RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:
RolStoppable said:

Firebrand Games made GRiD for DS and are now working on a Wii title....and the CEO stated they want to take GRiD to the Wii with their almost finished Wii specific game engine.

Codemasters stated if enough support is garnered for the project, they'll green light it.

Are you serious or are you just teasing me?

Petition Confirmed!!11!1one!!eleven!!11!

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
RolStoppable said:

that would be great if they made it for wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:
RolStoppable said:

Are you serious or are you just teasing me?

http://www.cubed3.com/news/9938

Race Driver is now known as GRiD.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
I have a club that I made specifically for if I ever meet you irl. You wonder, "How will he know who I am?"

...I'll just know.

!!

LOL!!

Has Zen told you what that means yet?

Not yet. I guess he didn't tell me, because I didn't ask him about it.

But this isn't by far the first time he is threatening me with violence, he wants to beat me up. Americans and their obsession with violence...

We're not obsessed with violence.

At least not as obsessed with violence as certain Austrians are with MK Wii...

I really love the Others market. It is where both Wii and PS3 dominates... not like her e in USA. I prefer the PSWii combination.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:

We're not obsessed with violence.

At least not as obsessed with violence as certain Austrians are with MK Wii...

I am sorry, but your post doesn't make sense. If I was more obsessed with MK Wii than Americans are obsessed with violence, I would have to play the game at least 25 hours a day, which I am clearly not doing, how else would I be able to have time to post here?

We're not fighting 25 hours a day.

There are not even that many hours in a day.