By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what do you think CAPCOM will shown in their gamer's day?

LordTheNightKnight said:
DMeisterJ said:
Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Come on now, don't bring that argument into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

Who says I was bringing an argument here? You could have just typed something like "lol, no", and left it at that. 

Yeah, sure.

"Zombiez", and PS1 graphics had nothing to do with the company in your Avatar.

Okay, I believe you.

Around the Network

Resident Evil 2 port(not remake). That would make the game a Nintendo-console Hattrick, until N6 is released anyways

Mega Man minigame collection

Port of Street Fighter 3

casual Devil May Cry

aka not expecting much good got Wii

But i hope they announce Mega Man zx 3

DMeisterJ said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
DMeisterJ said:
Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Come on now, don't bring that argument into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

Who says I was bringing an argument here? You could have just typed something like "lol, no", and left it at that.

Yeah, sure.

Okay, I believe you.

I didn't claim it wasn't about ubisoft at all. I just stated I wasn't trying to bring the argument about that situation here. It was just a joke.

It's actually been done in threads like these. Someone makes a crack about another company's mistakes, there are a few cursory giggles, and then they move on.

It's seems you have more of a an issue with this than anyone else here. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Nope, their not working on a Mega man yet - but their is one in conception for the Wii, exclusive I don't know though.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

LordTheNightKnight said:
DMeisterJ said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
DMeisterJ said:
Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Yeah, sure.

Okay, I believe you.

I didn't claim it wasn't about ubisoft at all. I just stated I wasn't trying to bring the argument about that situation here. It was just a joke.

It's actually been done in threads like these. Someone makes a crack about another company's mistakes, there are a few cursory giggles, and then they move on.

Generally a joke is followed by a smiley, or "lol" or some indication that it's a joke.

You seem to be hard hit by the Ubisoft thing (seeing your avatar), so I didn't know if you were serious or not.  You said you were joking, so nevermind then.  But in the future, especially in a touchy subject like this, it'd be wise to be smarter about your implementation of "jokes", especially ones that you are really close to.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
DMeisterJ said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
DMeisterJ said:
Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Yeah, sure.

Okay, I believe you.

Generally a joke is followed by a smiley, or "lol" or some indication that it's a joke.

You seem to be hard hit by the Ubisoft thing (seeing your avatar), so I didn't know if you were serious or not. You said you were joking, so nevermind then. But in the future, especially in a touchy subject like this, it'd be wise to be smarter about your implementation of "jokes", especially ones that you are really close to.

In these kind of threads, a smilely usually isn't necessary. I have seen this before. Most of us just note that it's just a crack at another company, and since there are no further comments, it's clear this wasn't meant to drag bashing into it.

I'm not bashing ubisoft right now, I'm just trying to make it clear to you that I wasn't. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

probably a release date for street fighter 4, bionic commando, and resident evil 5
ill end up getting all 3 of these games. some more info on dark void and maybe they will announce a few ip

id like them to announce a mega man fps like MP3,but mega man of course

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Specifically for Wii, just MH3 probably. Still holding out for a port of RE5.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

LordTheNightKnight said:
Zombiez, a zombie pet simulation, which is using the PS1 engine.

I would actually play that.

Think of it, your zombie will be sad if you don't take it out at least 2x a day making sure it's on a tight leash so it doesn't eat your neighbor Mr. Johnson. You could go to the morgue everyday and steal some fresh brains for your sweet little zombie baby.

Plus, you can pet it but you would have to be careful that it would not bite off your hand. Then you can clean off it's necrotizing flesh to give it a nice healthy gray green sheen to it's skin.You would also have to ensure it has a nice enclosure to be sure it doesn't get out at night or else the neighbors would be mad (and undead) and it would be sent to the zombie pound.

I named mine Zeddie. Excuse me, i must go change it's clothes and give it a bath, the smell is real bad today.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting