By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could someone add the regular edition MGS4 to the game database.

THANKS. I want to add it to my game collection with 59.99 box art. Also, i would like to see the sales count for area 51 and Transformers for the ps2.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

Could someone reply that can add the $59.99 box art game for the PS3 to the game database?

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

usually games aren't split up based on different editions released so it wont happen

as beja-beja said, we only submit the original game, unless there is a significant difference. I can change the boxart from the special edition to the regular edition, but I won't add another MSG4 game to have 1 for each version. I'll take a look at it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Noooo....!!! Not the terrible North American boxart!

Around the Network

^^ I don't know why you think it is terrible. The NA special edition looked no better than the regular edition in my opinion.

Also, Since most people will have the regular edition, I think it is best to have the regular edition boxarts. unless talonman says otherwise, I will be changing boxarts to the regular edition at request.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

well I think we need to have multiple box arts

Can't people just put the alternate boxarts (special/limited/Japan/America/PAL) in the images section?

yes, the alternates can be placed in the images, however it would be nice if the site supported multiple boxarts. who knows when it will get implimented, but it is set up to support multiple release dates in a single region, so hopefully when that happens, we can add multiple boxarts for the multiple releases.

I do think that the normal boxart should be the one shown

@ nordlead, there is also some confusion with "game of the year" and special edition releases and in some cases they have seperate pages