By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Wii only owners who are pissed at 3rd parties' attitude.

Nope. Because these games that go PS360 also go PC. :)

Around the Network

No, I always buy Nintendo consoles for first party, third party is a extra.

Addition to me answer. Resident Evil 5 will force me to borrow someone else's 360. This is the one game I am really sore at not getting on Wii. Wow at that new trailer.

Faxanadu said:
No, I have a life.

I respectfully disagree.  As proof, I submit your above post. 

The way I see it I'm happy with the First Party Titles, come on it's Nintendo afterall (they are notorious for rehashing old material, but it really is great enjoyable material), those are the ones I usually look forward to, and on occasion I buy a third party title to fill in the waiting periods or if it peaks my interest.

Capcom seems to be the third party I have supported most as I've purchased three of their titles. If they put out good products I'll buy them, if not then my money ends up somewhere else (like my pocket) and I just play the older games a bit longer or bring an old title out of the dust pile.

I could care less if third party support is on par with the "other" consoles.

Around the Network

I am already close to owning as many games this gen as last gen, so I am not too fussed.

(if you include Wiiware it is even closer, I won't add VC though if I did that would mean already more than last gen)

LordTheNightKnight said:

How about Wii owners take the good upcoming games, and let the negligent developers rot.

That's what PS2 only owners did, even if they didn't have to wait as long.

had to wait LONGER

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

I don't know if it's a must, I think all consoles have a library that can be good enough to own just that console.

Wii will give you a whole new gaming experience, focusses on fun and creativity (like LostWinds) and brought back the lightgun games!!! This is Wii's gen. A must own imo.

Also for the more traditional gamer one of the HD consoles is a must own. I'm a big Resident Evil fan and after seeing the trailer of 5 I can't imagine missing out on that. Also some of the big RPG's and shooters will be pretty much HD-exclusive.

Owning PSWii or Wii60 pretty much gives you the whole spectrum of gaming.

I feel compelled to buy a new console when Nintendo releases it. Seriously, there's a few games on the consoles that interest me, but nothing that screams to me to buy a PS3 or Xbox 360. I have always prefered Nintendo. It's my personal taste I guess.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I have a PC, so probably won't venture in the land of x360/ps3.