By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats the audience reaction when DQX, Kid Icarus, new Zelda and KH3 shown..

sc94597 said:
How come theres no racing and sports game there? I never noticed that..
I would say they go under non-fiction.

Do you mean games like Madden was really a casual game?

@brute----> Just wait I think thats what Ninty wants to make, quality games over substance. Since SONY Playstation the only developers/publishers wants to make are shooters and 3-d games. I think Ninty wants to change that thats why they make 2-d games on the Wii too.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
sc94597 said:

Do you mean games like Madden was really a casual game?@brute----> Just wait I think thats what Ninty wants to make, quality games over substance. Since SONY Playstation the only developers/publishers wants to make are shooters and 3-d games. I think Ninty wants to change that thats why they make 2-d games on the Wii too. 

Yeah, most people who play sports games, usually don't play anything else. 

^yeah,i hope other companies will follow though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

sc94597 said:
yushire said:
sc94597 said:

Do you mean games like Madden was really a casual game?@brute----> Just wait I think thats what Ninty wants to make, quality games over substance. Since SONY Playstation the only developers/publishers wants to make are shooters and 3-d games. I think Ninty wants to change that thats why they make 2-d games on the Wii too. 

Yeah, most people who play sports games, usually don't play anything else. 

yeah i have alot of friends that only play sport games

LOL never thought sports games are in the lowest part of the chart though...

@brute-----> I KNEW 3rd parties especially the small tiers will follow, after all the budget to make 2-d games wasnt that big even for a Wii game.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

^i hope so i would really like to see more of those games

Valdens said:
F-Zero with the Wii Wheel?

That made me laugh. Good luck crashing. =p

It'll work dont underestimate Nintendo, they always make a game that can work to anybody...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Sega still makes Sonic games. Or were you just talking about good platformers :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Kid Icarus is a given, and I think there's a good chance that the next Zelda will be announced (oh how I hope it happens), but the other two are a long shot.

I don't think any game could be as good as Twilight Princess but I am extremely hopeful about the new Kid Icarus game and I'm wishing they'll do something similar with it.