By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats the audience reaction when DQX, Kid Icarus, new Zelda and KH3 shown..

What if Ninty revive their old franchise again like F-Zero, Ice Climbers, Earthbound, etc... will Ninty fans implode?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
What if Ninty revive their old franchise again like F-Zero, Ice Climbers, Earthbound, etc... will Ninty fans implode?

How is F-zero and earthbound being revived. F-zero came to the gamecube, and mother 3(earthbounds sequel) went to the gba. 

Every time I see that video, a lonely tear drop falls from my eye.

=)

Didn't that game came out 2 and a half years later on a different console system?

So if they show a Zelda this year...we will see it in 2009 Christmas the earliest.

disolitude said:
Didn't that game came out 2 and a half years later on a different console system?

So if they show a Zelda this year...we will see it in 2009 Christmas the earliest.
No because the gamecube also had the game. I don't think it magically follows some periodic order. It could come sooner or longer than that. We don't know how long the game would have been in developement.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

How is F-zero and earthbound being revived. F-zero came to the gamecube, and mother 3(earthbounds sequel) went to the gba.

Sorry, never played a handheld system or a gamecube so I never knew. SORRY... But the new market will be excited on F-Zero with the Wii wheel right?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

disolitude said:

actually they delayed that game,so they can put it on wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

Sorry, never played a handheld system or a gamecube so I never knew. SORRY... But the new market will be excited on F-Zero with the Wii wheel right?  

yes f-zero witht he wii wheel will be good to the new audience

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

Yeah, f-zero games are really fun. 

brute said:
yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

yes f-zero witht he wii wheel will be good to the new audience

I think it would target the hardcore more rather than be a bridge game like mkwii. It will still use the wii wheel though.