By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 right around the corner. Zenfoldor's predictions are as follows:

NeoRatt said:

(...) E3 is a waste of time to watch. The important timeframe is the months following E3 to the end of September as companies announce their delays (...)

Awesome quote. I laughed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

If Micrsofr announce an X-Mote their will be pandamonium in the streets

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

All I know is that Nintendo will have another shocker that will cause another rift in the industry, be it a new genre game,IP stolen from another console or changing a currently loved popular game/genre dramatically.

Oh and EA's new purpose brand will be announced to work with the Wiimote along with the Xmote that will be revealed as well.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Things not mentioned:

PS3: Twisted Metal and Syphon Filter for PS3

Wii: New Zelda Wii teaser

360: Trailer of new Halo game by the LoTR guy.

Kihniö said:
Probably Square Enix is "touting" New Tales of Symphonia game for Wii.

That'd be wierd, considering it's made by Namco.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Animal Crossing Wii will be actually use WiiConnect24's "The Wii is always on" component. Probably to have neighbors actually move around town while you're asleep.

Microsoft will announce their counter to the Wii at E3. They know Nintendo is disrupting them, and they need to counter now if they want to claim the spotlight. If they aren't stating a counter, then MS is content to simply slow down Sony.

Sony's conference will be the blandest of the 3, since the wind was knocked out of their sails. And they can't announce a price cut (due to their financial report saying so.)

Nintendo will announce something big this E3. New/revived IP almost certainly but designed with the Wii's principles. Wii hard drive almost guaranteed (but that might be the upmarketer inside of me.)

Microsoft's E3 will be the most interesting to me, to see how they react and what their true goals are in the console business.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

My predictions for Sony and Microsoft-

Microsoft:

More info on-
-Gears 2
-Fable 2
-Banjo 3
-Splinter Cell
-Alan Wake
-Halo Wars
-Too Human

To be debuted-
-Bioshock 2
-Mass Effect 2
-KOTOR 3
-Dead or Alive 5
-New Wii-mote rip-off thing

Sony:

More info on-
-Resistance 2
-Killzone 2
-FF13/Vs13
-Tekken 6
-WKC
-Linger in Shadows
-LBP
-SOCOM
-8 Days
-Infamous
-Wardevil
-Heavy Rain
-The Agency
-LA Noire
-The Getaway 3
-Resident Evil 5
-Home
-New PSN features 

To be debuted-
-Crysis
-Uncharted 2
-Twisted Metal
-Syphon Filter
-Shadow of the Collosus 2
-Team ICO's second PS3 game
-New Rockstar game
-Tears of Blood
-Heavenly Sword 2
-Max Payne 3
-SOCOM 4

-Oh, and the game that will absolutely murder every other game in existence- GOD OF WAR 3.

Golden Sun 3 for Wii would be sweet

I'm pretty sure Sony are already publishing a AAA JRPG on the PS3 called White Knight Chronicles

I thought they were gonna hold the "new" E3 at fall instead of spring, or was that rebuked?