By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 right around the corner. Zenfoldor's predictions are as follows:

think they're about right but Nintendo always said they wanted to push existing ip's out early to make room for new ip's.

I think we may see a fresh new IP from Nintendo at E3 and perhaps a full blown Donkey Kong game.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, Crystal Bearers, Sadness, and new Zelda plox. :x

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Andrex said:
Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, Crystal Bearers, Sadness, and new Zelda plox. :x

Sadness, I wish.

If they get a publisher or already have one, we could see the first demo of that game, if it really exists, lol. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Activision isn't even attending...

The UBI days just passed should be a bit strange that they will announce something at E3. or attending it..

I hope:

=> A lot of new JRPGS will be announced for the Consoles I don't matter if it is X360/Wii or PS3.

But I want: Legend Dragoon 2, FFV and FFVI remake (that is okay on DS too though), Skies of Arcaidia 2 confirmation, Kingdom Hearts 3, Shin Megami Tensei Digital devil Sega 3, A new Suikoden, See something from White Knight story, See something off Eternal Sonata (PS3 version), Rogue Galaxy 2, Odin Sphere 2, Dragon Quest X, Star Ocean 4 gameplay and confirmation of console, Valkyrie Profile 3, A new Breath of Fire, A new Wild Arms, A new Xenogears, A new Y's, A new Arc the lad, A new grandia, Alundra 2, Chrono Chross 2, Vagrant Story 2, Saga frontier 3, new gameplay of FFXIII, new gameplay of Infinite Undiscovery.

^ If those happen I will be a happy guy ^^'' and you probably don't see me much around anymore too...

Around the Network
naznatips said:

well they wouldnt really have anything to announce

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
naznatips said:

well they wouldnt really have anything to announce

Guitar Hero new instruments ( I WANT A COWBELL PLEASE ACTIVISION PLEASE) and some COD5 gameplay would have been nice :).

Your Xbox360 predictions are somewhat weak...

GTA4 extra content?
Halo Chronicles maybe?
New Bungie game?
Knowing microsoft...exclusive RE5 downloadable content...lol.

Otherwise, not bad.

I have to say I am really interested what the extra content will be of GTA.

Ooooo, you got me excited, when is E3? Early July?