By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 right around the corner. Zenfoldor's predictions are as follows:

Sony:

Home Launch Update, new SKU, PSP touting, no mention of new handheld, Killzone 2 touting, Final Fantasy XIII and VXIII touting(yes, you'll see "touting" a lot, is that even a word?), Gran Turismo touting, Little Big Planet touting, big announcments, Tekken 6(6?) touting:

A. God of War 3.

B. Team ICO game, sequel to SoC.

Hopeful fanboyism:

Full backwards compatibility with new SKU, or new unforseen AAA JRPG like...Legend of Dragoon 2!?

Nintendo:

Wii Ware touting, Wii Fit/Bragging press conference 2 hours long. Fanboys owned. Game release announcments, Disaster: Day of Crysis, and Fatal Frame 4. Both shall shall be touted. System storage solution announced. New games confirmed:

A. Icarus 2nd/3rd party developed by Factor 5.

B. Animal Crossing /w Online component, 2009

C. Pikmin 3 debut video

D. Kirby video teased

Hopeful fanboyism:

Either a SMG, Punchout, Earthbound, or Twilight Princess sequel based off the same engine's at the original with upgraded graphics, is announced for 2010 release(release date will be presumptive).

Microsoft:

Halo Wars touting, Gears of War 2 touting, Too Human touting, Banjo 3 touting, Alan Wake touting, Fable 2 touting, PR spin(aka fake) touting. Price drop/new sku. Putting on strong face for the folks. New games announced:

A. Entirely unpredicable new IP announced.

B. I really have no clue what we'll see.

C. No X-mote announced due to internet reaction. It shall be pushed to next gen. 

Hopeful Fanboyism: New Lost Odyssey sequel planned with loading problems fixed from first game, and....XBL free? lol, doubt it.

Capcom:

A. New unannounced Wii game/new IP in style of Lost Planet.

B. Touting of RE5, New Street Fighter, Monster Hunter 3, Capcom vs Something for some console will be touted and/or announced.

C. New unannounced PS360/PC game.

Namco

A. Tekken will be touted, SC will be out, if I'm not mistaken. If not, it will be touted. Fragile also shall be touted.

B. Every upcoming tales game, of which there are many will be lambased upon the press...aka touted(we still got a lot more "touteds" to go, so live with it).

C. Splatterhouse details confirmed, PStriple, touted.

D. WiiSki numbers flash.

E. Anime games announced, including Naruto of some sort.

EA

A. Madden, Woods, NBA, aracde, Boxing, all other crap will be touted.

B. Medal of Honor next will be touted.

C. New Wii casual sports division will be touted loudly and exasperatedly.

Squaresoft

A. Touting FFXIII, DQIX, Crystal Chrons Wii, FF/DQ US ports.

B. A platform for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be announced....dun dun dun.....Nintendo DS.

Activision

A. Touting GHIV, Call of Duty V, WotLK, Starcraft 2

B. I do not know what to put here, but you got an "A" so hey. Let's say new IP announced.

Ubi(was it Ubi who said they weren't coming to E3?)

A. Ubidays stuff on display.

B. All of which shall be touted.

C. They announced all their big upcomers at Ubidays.

"Smaller developers will have interesting games." - That's my Pachter prediction right there.

Left 4 Dead, Conduit, All New Sonic Games, Madworld, Bayonetta, Project Hammer, Fallout triple, and many other large and small scale games shall be touted.

Tout, ta, tout-tout-tout!

Forgive the factual errors, no research was harmed during the making of this thread. This is all right off the top of my head, so it is subject to ignorance.

Now you.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

im boycotting E3, lol!

im boycotting E3 2

obieslut said:
im boycotting E3 2

lol, how can you boycott it? It's information that you can't help but learn. It's like "I'm boycotting news of my surroundings."

FYI though, like 3 companies are boycotting E3 for real. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

it would be great to get a new kid icarus

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
it would be great to get a new kid icarus

LoL, I wish it was like Top Gun for NES, with the landing on the ship and everything, but better.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
obieslut said:
im boycotting E3 2

lol, how can you boycott it? It's information that you can't help but learn. It's like "I'm boycotting news of my surroundings."

FYI though, like 3 companies are boycotting E3 for real.

i think your prediction are about right to be honest. the KH3 part made me laugh.

I want square enix to announce a platform for Star Ocean iv 

I don't think Monster Hunter would make an appearance....I don't even think it's being released in the States....

Nintendo will probably show off Wii Music too.

I hope that "Cry On" gets an announcement at E3, which is Mistwalker's next project.

Some FF XIII news would be great as well. Maybe they will finally unleash what we have been missing to the public, but that's too hopeful.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I don't think Monster Hunter would make an appearance....I don't even think it's being released in the States....

Nintendo will probably show off Wii Music too.

Capcom said they wanted to get it more popular in the U.S> So I assume it will be released in the U.S.