By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Brain test.

colonelstubbs said:
I've now worked out if i look away far enough to just see it out of the corner of my eye i can make it change direction...

i just tried that and got it to spin the other way

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I can't seem to control it, but she keeps changing between counter-clockwise and clockwise....  I guess both halfs of my brain are fighting for control.  lol

Although counter-clockwise is slightly more often than clockwise I think.

interesting I can't quite seem to get it to change from counter-clockwise to clockwise :(

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

I thought right side of the brain was for creativity and imagination and the left side of the brain was for logic and reason?

Anyway, I see it going clockwise.

If you look at the youtube comments, someone suggests a relatively easy way to perceive the opposite direction. use a piece of paper or something to cover her entire body except the foot closest to the bottom. Focus on that foot alone and it'll probably switch for you, then reveal the rest of the person and it should of switched.

Worked for me anyway.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

anti clock wise for me

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

well, I see clockwise... and I use my brain more for creativity.....

Clockwise for me too, and I thought I was kind of halfway between.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

OK, try this, it occurred to me from a book that i read before about sides of the brain.

For all those who saw her turning anti-clockwise, either turn your monitor or your head upside down, so the image is inverted, watch it for a while (10-20 secs) and then slow turn your head back to the right way up while still focusing on the image. What way is she spinning now?