By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

All permabanned users have posts deleted. You won't find leo-j's posts either in any threads. If you really want to see them go search for his username and hit "view all posts". They're still in the system.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Yes kingofwale, that's how it works.

The topic creator made a shot at Ubisoft, a company. They're used to praise and criticism. You made a shot at Nintendo fans in general, a group of people. That could be considered flaming. I wouldn't really know because your picture isn't showing for me.

Since when is a company not a group of people?

it is a group of people, but there are two differences
1. those people aren't on this site.. he is directly, and rudely, generalizing at least a third of the users here
2. The joke thread was about the quality of the titles ubisoft releases, it wasn't making fun of the actual people within ubisoft.. unlike the baby mario crying which is obviously making fun of and, again, generalizing the nintendo fanbase

@Lord~:Yes, permabanned members, get all their posts deleted.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

MontanaHatchet said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

The topic creator made a shot at Ubisoft, a company. They're used to praise and criticism. You made a shot at Nintendo fans in general, a group of people. That could be considered flaming. I wouldn't really know because your picture isn't showing for me.

True. But they're not on the site (they've tried but we caught 'em!).

Or they come out and admit it, like twestern. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

tabsina said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

1. those people aren't on this site.. he is directly, and rudely, generalizing at least a third of the users here
2. The joke thread was about the quality of the titles ubisoft releases, it wasn't making fun of the actual people within ubisoft.. unlike the baby mario crying which is obviously making fun of and, again, generalizing the nintendo fanbase

1... Failed to see how the fact how we can define people by "people who are here" and "people who aren't here", I'm sure there are Ubisoft fans/employees visiting this website. Does that mean it's all the sudden not okay? Treat people the same please. That's all I'm asking.

2... and please someone tell me how "quality of titles ubisoft releases" being bad isn't a "generalization".  

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
trestres said:
@Montana: LOL good thing that guy is gone.

Did all his posts get deleted? I don't seem them on that thread anymore.

Posts of permabanned members disappear in the forum. You can view these posts in the profile of the permabanned member though.

I can't believe I'm asking, but how would you search for a user?

And I'll try to slap a logo together, just to get back on topic. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

Good for you. It worked.

kingofwale said:
tabsina said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

1... Failed to see how the fact how we can define people by "people who are here" and "people who aren't here", I'm sure there are Ubisoft fans/employees visiting this website. Does that mean it's all the sudden not okay? Treat people the same please. That's all I'm asking.

2... and please someone tell me how "quality of titles ubisoft releases" being bad isn't a "generalization".  

QFT....And their are Ubisoft fans around here.

@kingofwale: You need to read properly, the problem Wii owners have is with the games that are getting released on and ONLY on the Wii.

I didnt read any post that said Ubisoft sucked at making games. You understand what you want, not what reality tells you.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

*Sigh* Why do you do this to me?  You've been such a good contributor on the site the last few weeks, and although you've been in debates you haven't done anything particularly bad.  I'm guessing you meant "considering most Ubisoft games on it are shit games," but it would still be inappropriate.  With all that in mind, I'm just giving you a warning this time. Please don't post flamebait like this in the future.  

Are you saying the most Wii games are good?

Looking to the Wii games library I can only say their are maybe like 50 games that are worth your money when the others aren't?  Or you disagree?

50 games is alot

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"