By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your long waited Dogz's video footage (Retarded Alien dog version)

The DS called it wants its graphics processor back.....

Around the Network

Ubisoft are just an embarrassment, I feel sorry for the kiddies who parents buy these games for them. Their face look much like Mr Miyamoto's in the pic.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

The horror..i envision a wiii disc with a ds card welded on it.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
The horror..i envision a wiii disc with a ds card welded on it.

lool...

Wait, why did Myamoto watch the announcement of DogZZZZZ?!... He didn't seem, hmmm... How shall I say it, too enthousiastic?!... 

THE NETHERLANDS

Viper1 said:

Everything that needs to be said can be said with this picture.

The best thing about it all is not only have they ripped Nintendogs off but they've invited Miyamoto and co along to rub their noses in it (no puppy pun intended). Kinda like getting a random phone call off someone saying "i've just slept with your wife - wanna meet for a pint so I can tell you what it was like".

If I was Miyamoto i'd start shouting "you dragged me over for this - i'm taking my / your Nintendo developers kit and going home".

Around the Network

Well to be honest i'd get that if it was budget priced ^^

Me said:
Viper1 said:

The best thing about it all is not only have they ripped Nintendogs off but they've invited Miyamoto and co along to rub their noses in it (no puppy pun intended). Kinda like getting a random phone call off someone saying "i've just slept with your wife - wanna meet for a pint so I can tell you what it was like".

If I was Miyamoto i'd start shouting "you dragged me over for this - i'm taking my / your Nintendo developers kit and going home".

You all realize that this is a photochop of Miyamoto being shown Assassin's Creed right?

Darc Requiem said:
Me said:
Viper1 said:

You all realize that this is a photochop of Miyamoto being shown Assassin's Creed right?

Really?

Darc Requiem said:

You mean the DS version? 

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

I thought Miyamoto was shown Haze...I can't remember.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.