By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft's Endwar

Ubisoft has been sucking as of late...(understatement)

"Like you know"

Around the Network
rudyrsr8 said:
Ubisoft has been sucking as of late...(understatement)

For Wii owners

ubsioft is the best.

jeese, looking at the OPs posting history, I think he got burned in a witch hunt. He didn't sound at all like a viral marketer, he sounded like your average wii hater that had only been on the site for a couple of days. He may have been a troll, but he wasn't a witch. I'm surprised Bored4life's "how to spot a viral marketer" list didn't include "They float when you throw them in the water!!"

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

misteromar mk4 said:
Screw Ubisoft.

No more Rayman for you

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I

This game looks amazing and it is from probably the best third party developers, Ubisoft. Ubisoft really do make some amazing games. Splinter Cell, GRAW, RSV and AC. I can't wait for Endwar, PoP and BG&E2. Ubisoft were always a quality developer with such classics as Rayman, but this generation they have stepped it up and are head and shoulders above every other third party developer.

I

EA >> Ubisoft

Well when EA buys Ubisoft, Ubisoft will start give better support to Wii.

I will be getting this one. I don't own a Wii, and couldn't care less if Ubisoft doesn't make good games for it. I really want to see how well the voice commands work.