By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft's Endwar

taxman said:
^ There will also be gesture controls for the PS3 and EyeToy. You will be able to move around the map just by moving you hands....

But we don't know if it will be in the final game, but here is hoping :P

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
taxman said:
^ There will also be gesture controls for the PS3 and EyeToy. You will be able to move around the map just by moving you hands....

if they pull it off right it will be awesome.

This is a game where if they do it right, it'll knock our socks off or if they do it wrong it'll suck. Im hoping for the latter.

Edit: I... Might have... Spoken... Incorrectly Spock... Please... Disregard my previous... comment.

Tease.

Lol.What the hell happened to the OP's post?
It's gone.

EDIT: Ahhhh.Permaban mean hidden posts.I get it 

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Bored4life said:
Lol.What the hell happened to the OP's post?
It's gone.

He was permabanned.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
Rainbird said:
taxman said:

if they pull it off right it will be awesome.

If they don't put this in the final game they are fools. It will be incredably innovative, not to mention completely awesome !

Thats the only thing that has me interested, but it managed to get me really excited !

Check out my game about moles ^

I heard it was Minority Report type stuff, but I do hope that they manage to get it right. By that time I should have a 360 so I will have to choose between the two, but that might just edge the 360 out

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Well the op is perma banned, can't see the first post.

but since "Ubisoft" is mentioned in the thread title

""SEE SIG!""

The first poster was discovered to be a Ubisoft viral marketer so was permabanned