By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to cocky?

Latley all ive heard out of Microsofts mouth is how great the Xbox 360 is doing. Everytime they make a statement or an annoucement its (WE HAVE A 5 MILLLION CONSOLE LEAD OVER THE PS3) or (ARE USER BASE IN EUROPE IS EXPLODING) now dont get me wrong the 360 is doing great, but lets face it 2008 has not been the 360's year. The ps3 has gotten big in Europe and sold more consoles worldwide every week so far in 2008 not only that but MGS4 will be here soon which will boost the ps3 even more. Like i said the 360 is doing great its just latley seems like all they have been bashing on sony so openly and saying there here to win this generation. When the Wii has already done that. In the past Sony has had some pride problems and some big egos that need to be knocked down a bit, but they learned there lesson with the 600$ thing (OMG!!) and other things as well.

what do you guys think is microsoft treatend by the ps3 or is this just a normal process for them.                                        

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I don't think Sony is much better. Nintendo is mostly quiet, though they have no reason to spin numbers like Sony and Microsoft do.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

The spin doctors do say some stupid things about MS's current success. They are probably saying these things to save face or something.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

You have been reading PR statements too much, and there was only one recent outburst from a MS executive (Aaron Greenberg), who explained later in another interview its because Sony has overpromised. And although he was blunt and inaccurate on a few stats, you have to say he was right on a few accounts. I am sure most of you Sony fans would have liked to see Home, K2, in-game XMB, trophies, FF13, MGS4 etc. etc. not be delayed. (at least thats the reason holding me back on buying a PS3 at least)

Microsoft is not to cocky, but it might be too cocky

Around the Network

Well frankly its just PR

you can't expect them to say oh PS3 doing great...

not they have to say 360 is doing great to keep confidence in the Sharholders..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

You can only be cocky if you are actually winning, but microsoft aren't, so they're being delusional

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Yes, they have been talking far too much trash recently. Despite the Euro price cut, they're still being outsold, so maybe they should stop boasting when they really don't have much to boast about.

Where's cocky, and why are Microsoft going there?

SamuelRSmith said:
Where's cocky, and why are Microsoft going there?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!