By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So my birthday's tomorrow...

and I figured it doesn't hurt to ask someone to gift me a VC game. That would make my birthday much better. My Wii number is in my sig, and since I guess I'll need yours too, PM me if you add me.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

Thats cheeky. Do wii points work overseas ie if I bought you some points from Australia and sent them to you in the US would they still work.

^^ I know it's cheeky, but you never know how generous people are feeling, and it couldn't hurt to ask. I honestly don't know if the points can go overseas. Somehow, I don't think that would work, but you can go ahead and give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen?

TopCat8 said:
^^ I know it's cheeky, but you never know how generous people are feeling, and it couldn't hurt to ask. I honestly don't know if the points can go overseas. Somehow, I don't think that would work, but you can go ahead and give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen?

I could waste $15 bucks.

Yeah. That's true. I'll just assume you were going to get me a great game, so you don't have to risk it.

Around the Network

As long as we're pretending, I bought you the entire VC library. Enjoy!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I can buy you StarTropics

I don't really think that there will be people who want to do that, but like you said it doesn't hurt to ask :P, i would send you one game but i don't even have Wii Points for myself, anyway, good luck and happy almost birthday ;P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I'm pretty sure that only someone in your specific country can send you a present.