By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom cooking something up Wii similar to Lost Planet and Bionic Commando

izaaz101 said:
"Possible… the “or something like this” part we could talk about in a couple weeks perhaps."

What's going to happen in a couple of weeks.............is there some sort of gaming event?

im guesiing E3?

not sure but anyone know when e3 will be? 

Around the Network

I say it's the original Bionic Commando on VC.

Bionic Planet?

Lost Commando?

New onimusha game.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

capcom are the best supporting 3rd party for wii,this is why i own alot fo theyre games they rock

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
jheco05 said:
Just do RE on the Wii. That is all I am looking forward too.

All we need is RE5

^RE5 wont be duable on wii but a RE similar to it with weaker graphics but RE4 controls will be great for wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

it would be cool if they make a resident evil spin off set in asia, thats the only place left now

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
brute said:
^RE5 wont be duable on wii but a RE similar to it with weaker graphics but RE4 controls will be great for wii
It's do able, but wouldn't look as good as the ps360 versions. It would look significantly better than 4 did though. They could use an upgraded re4 engine.

Really I would just like RE2 REmake, like they did with the first one. I'd love to play in a completely reworked version of the best RE game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.