By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii "Best Price" (Players' Choice) launches in Japan

^i hope they drop the price on excite truck soon i really wanna get it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

@kingofwale
RE4 is just repackaged. How is that anything new to the game industry? There have been countless games that have been remade numerous times and capcom might be the biggest offender. So, I don't see why RE4 getting a discount price is a big deal. I thought that was a good thing.

@konnichiwa
NMH was already at cheap price to begin with and has already been discounted. As much as I'd love for games I like to have multi-platinum sales, NMH sales are more than I'd expect for a niche title, from an obscure developer, with little advertising. If the developers are thrilled with the sales, then so am I.

^are you taking about japan for NMH cause here around me it costs full price 49.99$

brute said:
^are you taking about japan for NMH cause here around me it costs full price 49.99$

In Japan it's been cheaper than standard Wii titles for awhile. It might have been since it's release. But if you're concerned about how much it cost you have a look at this, http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=11905 You just need to know where to look.

NintendoMonopoly said:
brute said:

In Japan it's been cheaper than standard Wii titles for awhile. It might have been since it's release. But if you're concerned about how much it cost you have a look at this, http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=11905 You just need to know where to look.

thats very cheap for it,around my local stores it costs 50$ what rip offs

Around the Network

lol, that only makes RE4 the same price as it has been the whole time in america.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Does anyone know the true criteria for something to be ranked Player's Choice?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

brawl4life said:
CDiablo said:
kingofwale said:
I wonder if RE4 will break the record for most re-release in the history of video game.

That title has to belong to RE2, I have beat that game on PS2(only 1 of the 2 versions), N64 and DC.I have yet to complete it on GC but I have a copy.

you sure that title doesn't belong to Street Fighter 2 ?! It even released in virtual console and xblive >.>

Yeah.  I'd guess SF2. Depends on your  opinion on whther Turbo and New challengers count as SF2.
I say yes.  Since New Challengers is like RE4 Wii.  More stuff and better gameplay.

^yes i think they should count as SF2 games

I mean. SF2, SF2 Championship, SF2 Hyper Fighting, SF2, Turbo, Super Street Fighter 2, Super Street fighter 2 Turbo and Hyper Super street Fighter 2 .

That's 8. And I haven't even touched the home consoles yet.  That's just Arcade versions.