By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *New* Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (massive info in first post)

woot! Ken combo! I finally did it! In fact I got it off twice against iclim.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
Actually, thats the first time I've ever seen that person, so I could hardly call him my friend <.< No clue who he is.

lol I thought he was your friend,well maybe another day I can duel you your ddd seems good I remenber your kirby was tought too the most of the match we had I usually end up second but I killed myself at the end. 

Hey Ivo I always wanted to appear on youtube maybe tommorow I can duel you and you can tape some of the duels?

I could do it now if you really want. I'd just have to find/clear a disc.

Tomorrow I won't be online til about midnight. Same with the rest of the week and this weekend's iffy for playtime. 

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Im on all day today. AIM me at xyro77 if u wanna play.

Around the Network

Riot, i see your game. ill enter in a sec

et me know when you are ready to play. It's going to be an ass whooping though. I'm using marth.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I am going to be on soon so if you want to play me tell me

jeez, tgm is hard too fight. He doesn't let you do anything. You're not like the rest of the players here.

ok I haven't actually played on-line yet because I'm from Europe, but I really want to get in the action aswell, would you pls ad my friendcode to this thread TGM?

Friendcode: 1204-0353-5967