By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *New* Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (massive info in first post)

You still around TGM?

Brawl FC: 4296-2855-3469

Around the Network

johnny B, make a room and ill join bro

Hey TGM, can i get 4 samus matches afterwards?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

possum. yes. 3 min

alright

Edit: aww crap nvm, tv with the wii is in use 

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Good games, TGM. I'll get you down to two stocks one of these days, just you wait!

Brawl FC: 4296-2855-3469

alright everyone..i'm back...i haven't played brawl in a week. I was out of state and then immediately when i got home i was hosting a youth retreat....yay. Anyways, we had some pretty bad floods here and around indy so my internet is not up right now, but to those who PM. I will add you as soon as i'm able.

@ possum...your samus is prob better...i'm no good with her. I just really like to play with her becuase i think she is one of the funnest characters to play with, I'm actually in a transition to change to ROB.....maybe. But, I"m def keeping my sig,,,cause it's too awesome!!!

hey ppl wats up?????????????

I've FINALLY sent in my Wii to Nintendo for repair, I've been itching for a go at the better players on this site for a long time and have been too lazy to gather the motivation to do it, but viola. I hope to play Riot, TGM and Wasamura among others around Wednesday. I'm someone who got into the competitive Melee scene a bit late but my being able to play that game competitively carries over into Brawl. I recently beat the fourth ranked player in my state (Washington) in a set, so I'd say I'm pretty good, and would like to finally see how I compare to the betters of VGchartz.

My code is 0473 7465 0612, I'd like it if the people I mentioned would add me for when my Wii is sent back around Wednesday. ;D

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

who r all ur mains????????????