By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - See you guys and gals later

Onyxmeth said:
I'm going to leave the forums for a bit. Discussion has really gone downhill, so i'll just politely exit myself. I feel myself getting frustrated reading some of the sophomoric topics on this site, and if I'm going to let this site frustrate me, it's not worth me posting here anymore. I'll just play more games in the meantime and hopefully by E3, the quality of topics may go up. I'll check back either way to update the "Xbox 360 Exclusives of 2008" topic, and i'll respond in this topic if anyone asks me something. Outside of that, i'll check PMs if anyone wants to talk through that or on my wall. Much respect for those that can uphold a discussion and a prayer for perma bans for the idiots of this site. Bye.

I swear I'd never seen that word used quite so much on vgChartz until Bodhesatva used it roughly 6 times in one post.

Around the Network

Well good luck, hope the site improves during your absence.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Onyxmeth, if ya gotta go, ya gotta go. You'll be back, though. They always come back to Zapp!

.........don't they?

Have a break...have a Kit Kat

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I agree with alot of what you said Onyx.

After countless GTA > or
I can pretty much say that my last 50 posts were moronic/sarcastic in order to combat a MORE idiotic/fanboy/troll post before it. While I won't leave the site because I feel that leaving it to fanboys/girls bickering will further deteriorate VGchartz, I do believe that there has been a significant decline/loss in the collective gray matter on this site. Hopefully I'll pick up my game with my posts, but logic can't win against stupidity.

Anyway, hope you'll remember the good times onyx and come back someday, and sorry if I'm part of the problem.

Around the Network

@ OP I have never heard of you. lol. You are leaving. There's the door.

Were you not enjoying the Wii hate ubisoft threads?

its gone downhill even more with this thread :D

Yeah, so much ubi - hate going on right now,
They're is always unexpected discussions going on

well... good luck what your doing then.

Munkeh111 said:
Were you not enjoying the Wii hate ubisoft threads?

Unfortunately when I came on tonight to give a quick glance and see if any new games popped into the stratosphere, that's all I could see...Ubisoft hate and Ubisoft defend. I won't even get into an opinion. I wouldn't want this thread derailed into ten pages of bickering nonsense.

It's been good so far. I knocked out half of Devil May Cry 4 just today. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.