By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:

Less than 15 hours until Austria los... wins its first match.

Österreich vor, schießt's ein Tor! Wenigstens oans...

EDIT: I predict that we will win 3:0. Or 3:1 if Croatia has a lucky day. 

Well, we already know Croatia has a lucky day by now, all that's left for me to do is watch Austria scoring 3 goals. Can you tell me who will be the most likely goalscorers?

Rol is probably watching right now (tearing his hair out) and by the time he get's to this thread I don't think the last questions matter anymore,

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

@Esmoreit: You're probably right, but maybe he gets online at halftime.

meh croatia easy win, sorry rol =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:

Well, what surprised me the most during the first half is how biased the German commentary is. Yeah, I watch the match on a German TV channel, because it's just much more fun to hear how Croatia really deserves to lead in this match and how bad Austria plays.

EDIT: Harnik and Ivanschitz will score in second half. 

Thanks for the info Rol, and have fun with the German commentary.

Not the two most fascinating teams in the world playing right now.

Around the Network
papflesje said:
Not the two most fascinating teams in the world playing right now.

true, tonight's match will be a lot more fun to watch =D.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:

Well, what surprised me the most during the first half is how biased the German commentary is. Yeah, I watch the match on a German TV channel, because it's just much more fun to hear how Croatia really deserves to lead in this match and how bad Austria plays.

Perhaps they don't live in a parallell universe where Austria wins Euro 2008?

Perhaps they realize that Croatia is a quality team while Austria will always suck monkey.

0-1.

Lol at Switzerland and Austria. The worst hosts in an International tournament ever.

Perhaps they realize that Croatia is a quality team while Austria will always suck monkey.

Quality...yeah they surely showed that today. The main quality shown was falling down and pretending that they have just lost a lung.

Croatia didn't deserve the win today, not even by a long shot (which I haven't seen them do anyway...)

Lol at Switzerland and Austria. The worst hosts in an International tournament ever.

For the time being, my country (Belgium) can claim that title, since we are the only hosting team to ever go out in the first round *gloats*

Rol, to be honest: Austria deserved at least a draw. This was a bit unfair. Too bad. Now you have to beat Germany...

From Greece??

Also, Austria really deserved at the very least a tie. I have never seen such unattractive football as the Croatians have displayed. I'm glad that they will probably be kicked out by Poland and Germany.

The fuck I'm saying? I'm glad with something Germany could do?!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->