By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

konnichiwa said:
When Zidane was kicked out in 2006 at the final I stopped watching the match I did the same today when Ribery got injured :(.

When Ribbery went off I remember saying to myself: This is how France will leave the stadion. In agony, at a loss.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

I knew Italy would end up advancing.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I am happy italy won since I have italian roots (got family there.) Too bad for france :p

vaio said:
BengaBenga said:
Vaio - "Bury me at San Siro" - I've always been intrigued by this statement. Because being buried in San Siro would also mean being buried at Giuseppe Meazza...

Esmoreit: Why? Both matches will be on the NOS. Holland on 1 and Italy on 3.

Of course it means that I would be buried at Gieseppe Meaza since it´s the same arena as San Siro. :)

FORZA ITALIA, FORZA GLI AZZURI!!!!!

I think what he meant was that you also would be buried at the ground of your worst football enemy.

About the matches tonight, I can only comment on the Dutch one. It wasn't as spectacular as the first 2, but still a good win. And given how Romania played they really didn't deserve to go through, way to defensive.

I would also like to repeat this link here I placed in the first page:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/878/878845p1.html

They only got group C down, kinda... but still positive ;)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

oow my what a great match it was another great victory :D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

koffieboon said:
vaio said:
BengaBenga said:
Vaio - "Bury me at San Siro" - I've always been intrigued by this statement. Because being buried in San Siro would also mean being buried at Giuseppe Meazza...

Esmoreit: Why? Both matches will be on the NOS. Holland on 1 and Italy on 3.

Of course it means that I would be buried at Gieseppe Meaza since it´s the same arena as San Siro. :)

FORZA ITALIA, FORZA GLI AZZURI!!!!!

I think what he meant was that you also would be buried at the ground of your worst football enemy.

About the matches tonight, I can only comment on the Dutch one. It wasn't as spectacular as the first 2, but still a good win. And given how Romania played they really didn't deserve to go through, way to defensive.

He would get one half of the pitch and I the other. :) Bring some balance to the arena.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

There we go!!! Now Spain!!!!
I think we were really lucky tonight, but you need luck to win and now we are enough confident to beat Spain (even though they are team that shows off the best football in this tournament).
The loss of Pirlo could be very bad for us, but i think we might come up strong like in Germany 2006.
I bet that tomorrow Russia will win 1-0, don't underestimate Guus Hiddink!!!

it sucks that france got eliminated

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
it sucks that france got eliminated

I agree. It's a shame that the two finalists of the world cup play against each other in the same group;also teams from the same qualification group should never play again in the same group at the european championship.