By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

OMG petr cech just screwed over the czech republic! and he cost me points in my fantasy league as well! what a loser he is, worlds best keeper, what a joke!

wicked comeback by Turkey by the way

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

Damn punk ref, giving out cards in the last 4 minutes instead of letting the Czechs play.

Turks are happy... all over the world.

ye what was the red card about... i turned away from the tv one minute and the Keeper got sent off, WTF!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Woa, what a final 15 minutes that were! Insane. I think the Turkish goalie must hate himself for the rest of his life, what a stupid idiot.

Turkey 3-2 Czech Republic. best game I have seen in 2 years.

Around the Network

0_0 Switzerland triumph over Portugal!!!! 2-0!!! my prediction of 1-0 is close eneough :D

turkey just made one of the best comebacks i've seen in years

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Thatmax said:
0_0 Switzerland triumph over Portugal!!!! 2-0!!! my prediction of 1-0 is close eneough :D

Congratulations, Thatmax.  

Woa, i didnt expect that. Nice win of switzerland.

Croatia needs to slaughter Turkey (prediction for quarterfinal), i really dislike that team.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

BengaBenga said:
Woa, what a final 15 minutes that were! Insane. I think the Turkish goalie must hate himself for the rest of his life, what a stupid idiot.

Well, it didn't seem to be more than a push and I don't think it was a red card. I do wonder if it shouldn't be a penalty though. It happens in the penalty area and it is a foul.